Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Clenbuterol Abuse



First of all if you’re going to use clenbuterol please don’t make the mistake I did. When I first use clenbuterol was told by friends what dosage to use. Now I am pretty sure he must told me and I just didn’t hear or whatever, but I was supposed to take it in multiple dosages throughout the day. Instead I made the mistake of taking pretty much the full dosage at one shot.

I’ll never forget the extreme headache that began within 15 minutes and lasted all day long, it was horrendous. Oh by the way let me not forget the incredible pounding my heart was doing; I literally felt like my heart was going to explode. So with that said if you still going to try clenbuterol and not worry about any of its side effects please make sure to use the correct dosage first of all.

Secondly, remember to use the dosage you choose to consume multiple times throughout the day and not in one shot like I did. Minimum speaking you will have a terrible headache all day long and night and I believe there’s always a potential of having a heart attack especially if you have a weak heart. In fact if you have a weak heart please do not use clenbuterol, don’t even think about it; the bottom line is you can die.

No amount of weight loss or perceived endurance enhancement is worth risking your life for at all. And for everybody else who plans to use this illegal drug at least in the United States please do your research before attempting to experiment with this drug. People have not died with steroid use but people have died from clenbuterol abuse or suffered from long term heart problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment